Apprentice Service Engineer
|Vacancy Ref: VC0074||Sector: Mechanical Engineering|
|Location: Bolton||Postcode Area: BL4|
|Salary/Hour: 3.50||Hours: 42.5 hours|
|Entry Qualifications: Maths & English Grades A-D|
Skills & Qualities:
- Good Mechanical Aptitude Good Time Keeper
- Able to work within a team
This company have been established for over 25 years and specialise in Compressed Air Applications. We also undertake full pipework installations throughout the UK for compressed Air, Gas, Water and Steam Systems.
We are now looking to recruit an Apprentice Service Engineer to work on site.
Duties will include:
• Learning all aspects of compressor systems through stripping them down and rebuilding them back up.
• Servicing compressors
• Installing compressors
• Fault finding
• Pipe installation
• Dealing with customers on site
• Ordering parts & materials for the job
Please note this vacancy will not commence until September 2017, however interviews will be held prior to this.